south bay area attractions
hermosa, manhattan, redondo beach
local activities & things to do | events
From Hollyood to Disneyland there are many things to enjoy in Los Angeles. Grandview Inn is a short drive from
all of Southern California's great places.
The Geandview Inn has a vast variety of activities available outside its doorstep and nearby. These include:
- 26 miles of scenic walking or bike path along the ocean
- Boating & sailing
- Surf lessons
- Rollerblading rentals for a cruise along the Strand
- Bike rentals
- Yoga instruction on the beach
- Beach Volleyball
- Golfing at major courses
- Whale watching excursions
Dining & Nightlife
- Pier Avenue is one block south and every weekend this 3-block walk street enclave turns into the place to see and be seen
- The famed Comedy & Magic Club features major celebrities performing nightly. Top comedians are regulars, such as Jay Leno who can be seen on most Sunday nights.
- Shops & boutiques with surf wear, jewelry, and bargains with designer labels
- The Lighthouse throbs with the beat of performances by some of the hottest reggae bands from around the country
- Sangria is a beautiful Nuevo Latin restaurant featuring a heated patio complete with waterfall and Flamenco every Tuesday.
- The Union Cattle Co. with a blue sky patio, courtyard patio and yes, a mechanical bull in the main dining room. The place rocks and the Western décor and great steaks offer a perfect balance of food and entertainment.